The Hawaiian Monk Seal Bracelet by 4oceans
Pull a pound for Hawaiian Monk Seals
The Hawaiian Monk Seal Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement and Hawaiian monk seal conservation. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
Ocean Fact... There are less than 1,400 Hawaiian monk seals left in the wild and they can only be found in Hawaii.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Includes 4ocean logo vinyl decal (5 ⅜” x ⅞”)