The current international pandemic from COVID-19 is currently impacting our business in the following ways:
Domestic Shipping: We are still working hard to get your orders processed and shipped in a timely manner. Please be aware that depending on the shipping destination, your package may experience delivery delays. FedEx and USPS have both been impacted by the pandemic and shipping times have been slower than usual. Please contact us if you have further concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We work to ship out orders the same business day or the next business day after the order has been placed. For holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and during physical inventory audits, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a exchange or for lost returns.
- Our shipping options for shipping within the U.S. are as follows. Business days are Monday through Friday only and do not include national holidays.
- Free standard shipping with estimated delivery within 6 business days.
- Orders over $75 that ship free will do so under the most economical shipping method, which can include but is not limited to services available through DHL, USPS, or FedEx..
- Paid shipping costs for orders under $75 will be a flat $4.95 fee unless it is an extra large package (large wooden decor or similar items) You will be contacted for additional shipping cost.
- Delivery dates for shipping are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for the package once tracking shows that the package has left our warehouse.
For more information please feel free at email@example.com or for information concerning returns please see our Return Policy.